Friday, March 8, 2013

Avoiding the Flu

As if our lives aren't complicated enough, I came down with Influenza A this week.  Yes, I got my flu shot last fall.  Unfortunately, the vaccine isn't foolproof and the cooties found me and my stressed out immune system.  I honestly don't remember ever being so sick.  I was terrified that Austin would get sick.  I was tested to confirm that it was the flu and the entire family was started on Tamiflu.  Thankfully, Grandma came to save the day and help Kevin with the kids so I was able to quarantine myself in my bedroom for the week.  Thanks Mom, we wouldn't have made it without you!
At the park

All my little ducks in a row



Jaxon and Grandma

By the grace of God, nobody else in the family got sick.  The kids had a great week with Grandma and I slowly got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment