Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Superhero

Austin has felt pretty good this week with just a few annoyances.  He has had some nausea and vomiting, tingling in his fingers, and his eyes are bothering him.  When I couldn't see any redness, swelling, itching, dryness, or any other cause for the pain, I told Austin I would "google" it and see what I could find.  He laughed at me and said, "Isn't that how we got here in the first place?"  He is referring to my habit of researching every symptom he had before his diagnosis.  He, in fact, has a very valid point!  My search turned up just another side effect of the medications he is taking.  No fun!

Eyes hurting
My superheroes
Austin was given this cape for his birthday by one of my co-workers, Cyndee.  Austin loves it so we had to have a little super hero meeting.  Thanks Cyndee!


No comments:

Post a Comment